Every Safety Feature Offered By The Competition Comes Standard On A Schweiss Commercial Hydraulic Door!
When it comes to safe hydraulic door operation, we never cut corners at Schweiss. You might be surprised to learn that a lot of door manufacturers out there (namely our competitors) skimp on quality materials. Think about it: if you’re getting a cheaper door, then what’s missing? Say NO to c-channels and tec screws! These lesser materials can’t support a 1000-pound hydraulic door! It’s just not safe!
At Schweiss Hydraulic Doors, we educate our customers on the true meaning of operating safe hydraulic doors. Commercial Door Safety is No Accident!
SCHWEISS SAFETY ADVANTAGE — HYDRAULIC PUMP SYSTEMS
- Locks the door up and down, in all positions – so your overhead door WILL NEVER close on its own.
- Built in safety – if a hose or tube breaks, your door will stop immediately.
- Locks and holds the door in the closed position – your door will never creep open.
- Door opens evenly; door closes evenly.
- Allows you to emergency lower the door from the ground level – so no ladders are needed to lower the door.
- Prevent thermal expansion pressure in the cylinders – releases pressure/drips the oil back into the tank.
- Low voltage coils are safer to work around – it’s only 24 volts DC (not 220 volts).
- Internal cylinder stops to keep the door from overextending – for safety and security.
We offer an easy to install self-installation package for our safe overhead doors, and we’re always prepared to back up our product! Or, at your request, we provide a Schweiss installer to completely check your door installation for accuracy and safety. We even train on proper installation, proper use, troubleshooting, preventative maintenance, and so much more!
At Schweiss Hydraulic Doors, your safety is our number one priority. Every door, every time – that’s Schweiss Doors! Experience the Schweiss Advantage for yourself – call us today and see why Schweiss is a lasting icon in safe overhead commercial door operation!
FOR ADDED SAFETY, SCHWEISS HYDRAULIC DOORS ALSO OFFERS
- Electric Photo Eye Sensor – so your door stops immediately when an obstruction breaks the light beam.
- Door Base Safety Edge – stops and reverses your door upon contact with an obstruction.
- Warning Lights and Horns – allows for safe operation at all times.
- Emergency Backup – Schweiss offers several backup systems, so you can always safely operate your door, especially in case of power failure.
- Emergency lowering single panel hydraulic doors
- Manually lowering the door
- Manually bleeding the door down