Unmatched Power and Reliability
RED POWER – MOTORS
Schweiss Doors uses top-quality brand name motors. These Red Power Motors are heavy duty, totally enclosed / fan cooled (TEFC), with a common 56C face mount and standard shaft size, powering a single gear-driven pump. Plus, these quality continuous duty motors are safety-backed with fused and overload protected.
RED POWER – ELECTRICAL
The Red Power pump/motor system from Schweiss Doors offers superior electrical components that stand leagues above the competition. Why? Our Red Power motors come equipped with a standalone electrical control box. Schweiss Doors powerful Red Power motor system is designed with safe UL listed components. Plus, it’s composed of only common components, standard in the electrical industry throughout the world. These electrical control boxes are also designed with ample space to safely house all required electrical components, such as contactors, transformers, relays, motor timers, rectifiers, and control fuses.
RED POWER – LOCATION
Mount your pump where you want it! Some customers want a floor mount, others want a wall mount, whether top-hung or under-hung brackets, it’s all included with each Red Power Hydraulic Pump Unit. Schweiss’ flexible electrical system allows you to position the pump in a back room, side room, or anywhere else in your building – you have options! Get this: No matter where the electrical system resides, your control station can and will always be near your door, for the ultimate in safe operation. Mounting Styles: Wall Mount / Floor Mount / Under the Bench / Back Room
THE RED POWER – SAFETY ADVANTAGE
Comes Standard with each Red Power Hydraulic Motor/Pump System
- Locks door up and down, holds door safely in all positions
- Locks and holds the door in the closed position so it never creeps open
- Door opens evenly and closes evenly
- Allows you to safely emergency lower the door, from the ground level, no ladders are needed
- Prevents thermal expansion in the cylinders. . . releases excess pressure, and oil back into the tank
- Hydraulic directional control valve has a built in manual override in case the coil burns out .. you can push the override on the valves manually to get the door to move either direction
- Low voltage control stations.. only 24 volts DC (much safer)
- Low voltage coils. . . Lighted 24 volt DC coil connectors (safer to work around)
- Bigger Motors / Standard Motors / Better Pumps / Better Electrical Package
- Red Power Reservoir / Red Power Designed
- All the Red Power safety advantages in one complete package
RED POWER – COMMERCIAL HYDRAULIC PUMPS DESIGNED FOR LARGE MOVING HYDRAULIC DOORS
The Schweiss Red Power manifold has a clean, crisp design, featuring a polished finish with no exposed plumbing lines. Includes a filter clogging indicator telling you when to change your filter element and a filter drain port that allows oil to drain back into the tank, before removing and changing the filter element, reducing any chance of an oil mess. 3000 PSI pressure gauge is standard, gives you the reading of the pump pressure used to open the door. Auxiliary Oil Filter – Easy Screw on oil filter that is easy to change. Clean Look, Best Quality Filter that protects the hydraulic pump from impurities. Oil Filler / Breather Cap / Filler Port. Rich-looking polished finish, easy screw on cap with a built in screen to help keep debris out, important when adding oil. Sight Glass displays the oil level and temperature in the oil reservoir tank all in one. Red Power Hydraulic oil reservoir with heavy duty long lasting powder coated reservoir tank and drain plug.
RED POWER – OUR PUMPS ARE 95% EFFICIENT
Single Gear Pumps are pressure-loaded and 95% efficient. Our pressure-loaded gear pump operates at 1800 RPM and is so quiet, you hardly hear it running.