Schweiss Doors Wants You!
We are not looking for people that are just seeking a job. We’re looking for talented, creative people who want to fulfill their passion. We are looking for people who have a passion for working hard and delivering a superior product. Sound like you? Then we should talk!
- Job Duties… Welders will fabricate and assemble Schweiss Doors products through the use of welders, cutters, shapers, and measuring tools.
- Works well with others and with little or no supervision.
- Willing to hustle and put in extra hours is a plus.
- Able to perform day-to-day set up, operation and maintenance of welding equipment.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Work on-site, provide a valid drivers license, and have reliable transportation.
- Operate safety equipment and work in a safe manner.
- Job Duties… Drafters will design and develop plans and mechanical drawings for parts, components and assemblies of Schweiss Door Products.
- Able to work in SolidWorks with computer aided design (CAD) to create work orders.
- Will review engineering drawings to meet established job specifications and criteria.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, check dimensions and verify finished work.
- Develop detailed mechanical plans and drawings.
- Prepare specifications and assembly instructions, modify and improve designs based on engineering calculations and laboratory test results.
- Able to develop new layouts from new and existing drawings.
- Eye for continuous improvement. Modify, correct, and improve existing drawings.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Vocational Training School, Associates Degree, or Welding Certification preferred.
- Job Duties… IT technician will manage day-to-day technical operations.
- Networking and systems administration.
- Maintain and monitor workstations and/or machines and productivity on local area network.
- Perform a variety of hardware and software installations, configurations, and updates.
- Provide support on company supported applications (Filemaker, Quickbooks, SolidWorks).
- Knowledge of computer and network security systems.
- Working with websites. WordPress and HTML know-how.
- Experience with TCP, HTTP, and FTP.
- Experience with Apache, MySQL, PHP.
Call 507-426-8273 or Come in and Apply Today!